December 4, 2007

I've still got a job!

I found out last week the lady I was job sharing with asked to go to full time and take over my hours as well. (What is up with that?) Thankfully my boss asked me about this and decided she did want someone full time, but I have been here 2 1/2 years longer than my coworker so she asked me first if I wanted to stay. So not only am I staying (and the other lady is leaving) but I get to go to full time and work all the days the girls are in school, and then we will work out a schedule for the summer where I come in and do the computer work in the morning and have a college girl come in the afternoon so I can go play with my kids all summer. Plus I will get the afternoons off when the kids have days off throughout the school year. YEAH!!!! Something to be truly grateful for!

No comments: