January 8, 2008

Blog rolecall

So I was just wondering who reads this thing. If you read often enough I would love to hear from you, feel free to add a comment here or there. And do you have a blog? I would love to see what your family is doing these days.

10 comments:

Amber said...

I read lots of blogs regularly and yours is one of them. I always love reading your latest news.

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

I do too- don't know why- I live next door. It's not like I don't see you. I really just want to see what pictures of my kids you have up!

Jaci said...

Me too! Fun to check it each week and stay in touch with family! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of big brother would I be if I didn't stick my nose into what you guys are up to?

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Jared from the old Everett 4th ward. Just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Lacy said...

Jared! Oh my goodness, how did you stumble across our blog? I assume through Amber's family? How nice to hear from you, hope all is well, do you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

We actually found your blog through my sisters blog. Ashlee had left a comment and the address to their blog. I went there and you guys were on the links!

You can find out all about what has been going on with us at www.inthestew.wordpress.com Marissa does a really good job at keeping it updated. (I'm not so good at that part!)

Anonymous said...

We read it here in Washington! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacy...Amber sent me a link. It's fun to see your kids. I have 5 now. I think our oldest daughters are about the same age. It's good to see you are all doing so well!!! Melanie--from high school!

Russ said...

Hi, this is me is this you?