Colby is at the airport picking up his mom, she needed her grandchildren fix so she decided to come visit us. The girls are sooo excited, they have the day off of school today and all next week is spring break. We plan on going out to dinner tonight (there is nothing in the house to eat, so I have to go grocery shopping after dinner) Tomorrow there is an Easter Breakfast at the church that Colby is helping out with so we will go to that, then we hope to catch the movie "Horton hears a Who" in the afternoon. Sarah wanted to see it for her birthday but wanted to wait until Grandma came into town so she could go with us. We have to fit dying eggs in there at some point as well. Alissa wants to make lasagna for dinner on Saturday. Then on Sunday we have church in the afternoon and then we will have dinner and an egg hunt. Baskets will be in the morning. Easter is such fun.
I am such a slacker...ever since I started working I keep forgetting to decorate for the holidays. I have cute stuff to put out for Easter, but I forget about it. Now that Easter is only 2 days away is it a little late to decorate? Maybe the kids can do it for me when I go to the grocery store tonight. However I never forget about the Christmas decorations, that is my favorite holiday. We will see what the kids come up with tonight for decorations, I am sure it will be just beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment