February 6, 2009
Braces update
Alissa's top teeth are doing great and we are really impressed with how fast they fell into place. Now it is time to make a decision about her bottom teeth and we decided to go ahead and pull 2 teeth from the bottom to make sure the bottom teeth fit behind the top row. I don't know where she gets her overly crowded teeth from...LOL So she is getting her teeth pulled in a few weeks and then the next day she will get her bottom braces on. She is excited to see how they will look when all is said and done in a year or so.
Posted by
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure they will be beautiful!! I'm sure we are looking at braces for atleast Bri eventually. Their teeth don't like to fall out very well. Crazy thing!
Hi, Sister Kirkpatrick! You and your family sound like you're having a lot of fun! Except fot the braces. Not that fun, but worth it. You'll be happy to know that I've started getting more into the whole blogging thing, so I am becoming better at updating my blog. It's a nice way to escape homework for a little while.
Hey there! Just saw on FB that Racheal's having surgery? Everything ok? When you get a chance, more updates...we love hearing about the adventures in HideeHo (that's what my grandma calls it) :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment