November 15, 2007

What a helper!

Sarah's latest past time is to help with her cousins, we can't seem to keep her home. If she has any spare time she is already out the door before I can blink, heading over to Ashlee's house to play with Haylee and hold Ethan. She just finished up swimming lessons and she will probably take another class before spring soccer starts. I can't believe we are already thinking about spring soccer. I'll have to see if I have any soccer pictures of her, she scored every game this past season and would play the whole game. She played half as goalie (she only let 3 get past her all season) and then the other half as a forward so she could score her points. After she would score 4 then her coach would ask her not to score anymore but to work on her passing skills to let some of the other girls score. She really took on the role of team leader and enjoyed helping some of the younger girls score.
Here she is with Haylee (her cousin)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here is little Ethan (her cousin)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: