August 13, 2008
Girls Camp Again
I forgot to update the blog that the stake young womens president asked me to be the stake camp director again next year. So yes, if you are counting, this will make it 5 years in a row as stake camp director. And then the year after that Sarah will be 12 so I might as well do it one more year...LOL...so I can go to camp with all 3 of my girls. I guess the only way to get out of this calling is to move, but we don't have any plans to move so I will keep serving where our Heavenly Father wants me.
Posted by
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
besides you have about 20 more years before you come close to beating the record of that lady in Utah! Wouldn't that be fun?
I think that is just a mormon myth, I don't think that story is true, at least I am hoping it is not true. LOL
You wanted kids.....
Post a Comment