November 12, 2008
It's a miracle!
Alissa had expressed some interest in reading "Twilight" ... so what is a mom to do but pick it up during our next shopping trip. She has not finished a whole book since the 3rd grade, so when she expressed interest in this book I was hoping she would like it. So it's a week later and she has finished it! Which is not a small task seeing as it is about 600 pages. She is already reading the next one. WooHoo! I didn't want to force her to read when she was younger because then I thought she would hate it even more, so I am thrilled that she decided she was ready to read something and actually finished it!
Posted by
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun stuff! I have heard the craze about this series but haven't read them. I was wrapped up in another series. Have you read them? Are they really as good as everyone says?
I have not read them yet, Ashlee and Racheal have and they really liked them.
Since the girls read them, I told them I would take them to the movie opening day!
Hey, this is Katie (Wilcox) Phillips. So I've been peeking at your blog a little here and there, and it is so fun to catch up with people I haven't seen for so long! I hope you don't mind! Also, if you would like to be invited to my blog I would love to invite you! (I made my blog private recently.)Just e-mail me at kfwphillips@hotmail.com
Post a Comment