December 5, 2008

More about Twilight

I tagged along with Ashlee and some of our friends from church to go see the movie Twilight on its opening night. We had about 5 adults and 4 teenagers (Alissa and Racheal came) The movie was soooo good, I really liked it even though I hadn't read any of the books then. So after the movie I decided to read the books and I hate to admit it but I read all 4 books within 1 week. AND... I was able to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house, which includes cleaning, preparing and cooking for days on end as well as read the books. So there were many late nights reading with a flashlight in bed so I wouldn't have to keep the lights on so I wouldn't disturb Colby's sleep. So that is what I have been doing...LOL

1 comment:

Russ said...

Reading with a flash light? LOL that's too funny. Should i send you oneof those minors caps that has the head light? I'm sure Grandpa had 2 or 3.