May 21, 2009

Bridal Shower

I helped host a Bridal Shower Tuesday night with 3 other friends, it turned out very cute. One of our dear friend's daughter is getting married next month. We had a lot of fun and she got a lot of really great things. Thanks to everyone who came and helped! We all made different mini desserts and made a mini dessert bar and had a chocolate fountain and pink punch. We had mini cheesecake bites, tuxedo brownie bites, creme puffs, a chocolate fountain with everything you could ever want to dip in chocolate and then some, and mini cupcake bites and cake balls. I just wanted to pass along what I made in case you ever need any cute dessert ideas. I made the cupcake bites and the cake balls, both were yummy. And they were even better the next day...how that is possible I don't know. Surprisingly the cupcakes were easier to make than the cake balls. Check out the website I found them on and try them. So Yummy!!!! (I will try to post pictures when I can)

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/03/quick-and-easy-cupcake-bites/

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/03/cake-pop-lesson-1-the-cake-ball/

No comments: