May 15, 2009

Drivers Ed

Yes, it is that time in our lives where our oldest will be starting drivers ed in July. I know this can usually give parents a heart attack, but that is not the case here. I think we are more excited about it than she is. I had to practically drag her down to the DMV to get her permit. And then I had to drag her to the drivers ed meeting after we signed up. She is not excited at all. She does not like change and does not like to try new things and this is just too much for her to even think about I guess. LOL I ask her all the time if she wants to go driving with me, I would take her to an empty parking lot somewhere and teach her. But she always says no. So I guess the first time she will be behind the wheel is the first day of drivers ed...and I am sure they do not pay those teachers enough money for THAT!!! So as you can see we have no problem here yet, because she doesn't want anything to do with cars yet...I can't even get her to start the car, let alone drive it.

No comments: