February 27, 2008

I spy with my little eye

So Alissa has had pink eye all weekend and is finally getting over it. Yuck! She missed last Friday and church on Sunday. Now Racheal is home sick with a sore throat and runny nose. I think she just wanted to stay home and play with the kitten.

So that brings me to the "free" kitten...did you know it costs more to take the kitten in to the vet for a visit than to take the kids to the pediatrician? Our poor little Miley has not been able to shake an upper respiratory cold and had to get a shot of antibiotics plus take a pill for the next 10 days. So on the way home I was lecturing Racheal that when someone offers you a "free" kitten be sure and let them know that they are never free! LOL

I sure hope all my little babies, furry ones as well, feel better soon!

1 comment:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Haylee has been dying to go to your house! On Sunday we told her she couldn't go over, and she said "ok, but I will be wild at home" At least she's honest- She was working every angle to try to get us to let her come over