A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago- I was 8 months pregnant with Sarah. We lived in an 800sqft 2 bedroom apartment in Everett and I was in the primary presidency. I had Alissa who was 3 and Racheal was 2.
5 things on my to-do list today- 1. To NOT forget to pick up the kids from school, (they keep teasing me that they are one of the last ones to get picked up) 2. Make Hawaiian haystacks for dinner 3. Finish off the brownies I made last night 4. Email my camp assistants with an update for this week. 5. Start my new Anita Stansfield book I bought Monday night.
Snacks I enjoy- Anything that is not too chocolaty, I like brownies, M&M cookies and anything with apples in it like Apple crisp. I LOVE red candy, like Swedish red fish, red starbursts, red skittles, etc.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire- I would drive right down to the car lot and pick out Colby the biggest Dodge truck I could find. Maybe black, with 4 doors and a long bed. Plus we will need a matching boat to go along with the truck. I would have it in the driveway before he got home and hand him the keys. He works so hard, he deserves something nice. Then we would need a house with enough garages to hold all that, so we would have to go house shopping. Actually we will have to build a house because no house on the market will be just right for me, I am way too picky. (Just ask my last real estate agent...I think he quit after we got done with him) Then while we are waiting for the house to be built we will be at Disneyland with all our family.
3 of my bad habits- 1. I eat breakfast upstairs in my bedroom and I let the cereal bowls get stacked up for a couple days until I remember to take them down. 2. I watch too much reality TV...I actually look forward to Thursday nights so I can watch Survivor. (And I like Amazing race as well) 3. I re stack the dishwasher after Colby gets done loading it because I know I can fit more dishes in there, he doesn't like this.
5 places I have lived- Massachusetts, California, Everett WA, Marysville WA, Arlington WA and Nampa ID...I guess that is 6.
5 jobs that I have had- 1. I babysat kids during summer break all through high school. 2. I was a telemarketer for 2 months. 3. I was a nanny for a baby boy for a year, although the mom was a stay at home mom, it was a weird situation. LOL 4. I have been a secretary twice, for Chem-dry in WA and for the Overalls. 5. I was a substitute teacher - that was my favorite job! I loved the middle and high school age kids, they were so entertaining and it was always something new. I never knew if I would be teaching German to high school students (okay we watched a movie that day) or be teaching English at a middle school. It was really fun. I hope to be able to do it again soon.
5 Things people don't know about me- Can their really be anything you don't know about me, I am such a big mouth that I usually share everything. I'm not sure I have any secrets. LOL 1. I rarely shave my legs in the winter time. They just don't get hairy, the hair that I do have is baby fine so it doesn't get a lot of attention in the winter. Gross I know! 2. I do not ever want to travel outside the US, new things scare me and that is one thing I hope I never have to do. My boss was talking about sending some of us from work with our spouses on a Mexican cruise and I just don't think I could go, maybe I will ask for Disney land tickets instead. That sounds safe. 3. I am scared of deep water. I panic in a lake or the ocean or even a pool if I can not touch the bottom or see my feet. I will never go river rafting again, I was washed over board once and got stuck under the raft and I didn't like it. (who would?) 4. I like to drive in the snow, I think it is kind of fun to slide around corners. However the van doesn't really slide as well as a smaller car would, but it is still a little thrill for me to get to drive when it snows. I do not like to be the passenger when Colby drives in the snow. 5. My dream job would have been to be a labor and delivery nurse. I always thought that would be fun.
I am tagging- ??? I don't know anyone else that has a blog that Ashlee has not already tagged, so if you read this and I haven't tagged you post a comment and I will tag you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gerrit answered the tag questions, lets see Colby's answers.
Post a Comment