September 4, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday!!!

Racheal finally celebrated her 13th birthday yesterday. She's been waiting and counting down the days until her birthday and it finally came. Horray!!!! She went to school (she asked if she could stay home for her birthday, but I said no) then we had pizza for dinner and she went to mutual and they had a swimming party. Then when she got back we had her little party and cake. Here are a few pictures from yesterday. (I still can't believe I now have 2 teenagers in the house! Yikes!)
































































3 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! I can't believe how big your kids are! I love the quote on the top of your screen. Did you get that from Jon and Kate? If so, I watch that show all the time and Love IT!!

Lacy said...

Hey Heather! Yes, I got that quote from the show, I love that show, it makes me feel normal for some reason. LOL

Mallorie said...

LACY!

I'm so excited you found me!

Actually, I have this thing that tells me when people visit my blog and where they're visiting from. Well a week or so ago it said Nampa and I was hoping it was you!

Your girls are all grown up. They are so beautiful!

Anyways, I'm excited to be able to keep with you guys!

Yay! Love you!