September 26, 2008

More soccer...

I am just so proud of my 2 little soccer players. They had so much fun last night at their game and they even won 2-1. Racheal scored in the first half and then Sarah had a big collision with a bigger girl from the other team, she got kicked on the inside of her right knee and body slammed all in one. So she was not doing well and trying to hop off the field, so they stopped the game and Racheal ran over to her (they were both playing forward) and checked on her and she tried to carry Sarah off the field. It was pretty cute, she was trying to carry her but Sarah was too big for Racheal to carry so Colby had to go help them. Anyway, Sarah sat out the rest of the 1st half and she was ready to go back in after half time. Racheal and Sarah had so many shots on goal the last 10 minutes, they were trying so hard to get one more goal that they needed to win. Eventually another of our players scored to make it a 2-1 win.

Sarah was so excited to play this game too, most of her friends from school play on the other team so I know she wanted to get right back into the game. They both did great!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it great that our kids excel at things we never thought we could when we were their age, or never got the chance. I've been so proud of our kids, and their willingness to keep trying when it seems hard. Tell your girls I read your blog and shout hooray when I hear good things about them.

Did you ever get my email? I wished you a happy birthday and wanted to see when we should get together for your bday dinner.

Mallorie said...

Wow you have quite the athletic family! How fun for you guys!