March 5, 2010

Do you know what 400 cupcakes look like?

Well...let me show you. Alissa and I volunteered to decorate 400 cupcakes for a friend's wedding, we had good friends that baked most of them for us and then we spent all day Saturday decorating. It was a lot of fun and they turned out soooo cute! We made rich chocolate and golden vanilla cupcakes and the bride wanted homemade cream cheese frosting and we made red chocolate 'W's for the tops. And we even made it over to the church with all 400 cupcakes in one piece, but we drove about 5 MPH though. Here are some pictures of our day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Those look amazing and yummy. I bet it took you guys a while to decorate them. That was nice of you to volunteer. I don't think I would have been able to take on 400 cupcakes.

Do you and your daughter do a lot of cake decorating? Those cupcakes look like a professional made them.

Megan said...

That's really cool! I think I want to do that if I ever get married. A bbq in the backyard with cupcakes for dessert. Perfect.