March 19, 2010
My baby is 12!
I really can't believe that Sarah has turned 12. What a sweet girl she is, she loves to hang out with both Colby and I and loves to do what ever we are doing from sewing or cooking with me to fishing and yard work with dad, she loves it all. She has turned out to be quite the little helper around the house and loves to try new recipes. Her favorite thing to bake is banana bread and she even labels the banana's with sticky notes so we know not to eat them because she is saving them to make bread. She has really enjoyed middle school and is the only one of the three girls that wakes herself up in the morning. For her birthday she wanted to go to Wahooz's so we had a quick party after dad came home and off we went to play. So here are some pictures of her little party and the picture's from Wahooz's are below.
Posted by
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Sarah is 12 already! I remember when she was 1 or 2 years old.
I'm glad she had a good birthday. She looks like a neat person to have in your family.
Post a Comment