It might be a crazy life, but it's our life and we wouldn't want it any other way!
March 17, 2010
A trip to the cabin
We were able to sneak away for the weekend in January and play in the snow up at McCall. It was during their winter carnival so there was some fun things to do in town and at the golf course they had a fun tubing hill. It was just the right size for everyone in the family to have fun. We took Ashlee and Gerrit and the kids with us of course and they had lots of fun too. Ethan didn't want to walk in the snow but he enjoyed sitting on the sled at the bottom of the hill watching everyone sled down. So here are some pictures of our weekend in the snow and at the cabin.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad you guys had a fun time there in McCall. I love going there in the summer time when you can swim in the lake.
Looks like you guys have a very nice cabin. I bet you love having a place to stay in when you go to McCall.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun time there in McCall. I love going there in the summer time when you can swim in the lake.
Looks like you guys have a very nice cabin. I bet you love having a place to stay in when you go to McCall.
Very cute pictures! How are you guys?
Post a Comment